The owner of the online store www.e-glare.pl is the company:
Karolina Książek- based in Łódź at Jutrzenki 19/49 street ; 93-377 Lodz,
egistered on the basis of an entry in the Central Register of Economic Activity under the number:
NIP: 725-182-65-92 i REGON: 101741439, hereinafter referred to as the “Seller”
- Regulations – in terms of services provided electronically, these Regulations are the regulations referred to in Art. 8 of the Act of July 18, 2002 on the provision of electronic services (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 144, item 1204, as amended).
- Buyer – a natural person, legal person or an organizational unit without legal personality but having legal capacity, which, on the terms set out in these regulations, places an Order in the Online Store.
- Consumer a customer who is a natural person who uses the Online Store for purposes not directly related to its business or professional activity..
- Seller – an entity providing sales services via the Online Store on the terms set out in these Regulations.
- Subject of the transaction – goods listed and described on the website of the Online Store.
- Goods – a movable item, presented in the Online Store, to which the Sales Agreement applies.
- Agreement – a contract for the sale of goods within the meaning of the Civil Code, concluded between the Seller and the Buyer, using the Store’s website
- Online Store – website available at www.e-glare.pl, through which the Buyer may place an order..
- Order – Buyer’s declaration of intent clearly specifying the type and quantity of goods, aimed directly at the conclusion of the Sales Agreement.
- Teleinformation system –a set of cooperating IT devices and software, ensuring processing and storage, as well as sending and receiving data via telecommunications networks using a terminal device appropriate for a given type of network.
- Regulations define the rules for using the online store: www.e-glare.pl
- The condition for placing an order in the Online Store by the Buyer is to read these Regulations and accept its provisions during the execution of the order.
- All goods offered in the store are brand new, originally packed, free from physical and legal defects, and have been legally placed on the Polish market.
- As part of the technical requirements necessary for cooperation with the ICT system used by the Seller to make purchases, the Buyer should have an active e-mail account (e-mail) and a device connected to the Internet that meets the following minimum technical requirements:
Safari, Mozilla, Edge, Google Chrome web browser in the latest version or in the version immediately preceding
minimum screen resolution of 1340 × 1290 pixels
- All prices listed on the website of the online store are gross prices in Polish zlotys. The given prices do not include shipping costs.
- Orders are accepted via the website, by phone and by e-mail.
- Orders placed via the online store can be placed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week throughout the calendar year.
- The order is effective if the Buyer correctly fills in the order form and correctly provides contact details, including the exact address to which the goods are to be sent, as well as his telephone number and e-mail address.
- If the data provided is not complete, the Seller will contact the Buyer to complete the data. If contact with the Buyer is not possible, the Seller has the right to cancel the order.
- n the process of placing an order, the Buyer may express the will to receive a fiscal receipt or a VAT invoice, which will be attached to the order being shipped. Documents may also be sent electronically (at the special request of the Buyer), to the indicated e-mail address in the form of an electronic document. This consent entitles the Seller to issue and send VAT invoices in electronic form, in accordance with the Ordinance of the Minister of Finance of December 20, 2012 on sending invoices in electronic form, rules for their storage and the procedure for making them available to the tax authority or tax inspection authority.
- When placing an order, the Buyer may consent to the placement of personal data in the database of the Seller’s online store for the purpose of processing them in connection with the execution of the order. In the event of consent, the Buyer has the right to inspect his data, correct them and demand their removal immediately.
- The Buyer may use the option of saving his data by the system in order to facilitate the process of placing subsequent orders. For this purpose, the Buyer should provide the login and password necessary to access his account. The Buyer’s login is the e-mail address provided by him. The password is a sequence of characters determined by the Buyer. The Buyer’s password is not known to the Seller and the Buyer is obliged to keep it secret and protect it against unauthorized access by third parties.
- After the Buyer submits the correct order, he will receive an automatic reply from the online store confirming the receipt of the order.
- The time of commencement of the contract is the moment the payment for the order is credited to the bank account specified in the order confirmation in the case of payment by bank transfer or the moment the order is placed in the case of payment by card.
Shipping costs and date
- The goods are shipped to the address indicated in the order form or provided by phone or e-mail. The store will immediately inform the Buyer about an incorrectly completed order form, which prevents or may delay the shipment.
- The goods are delivered by specialized courier companies or via the Polish Post.
- The shipment is delivered in accordance with the date specified for each product on the Seller’s online store. When choosing the “bank transfer” or “payment by card or online transfer” payment option, the time of crediting the funds on the Seller’s bank account should be added to the time specified on the website.
- The Buyer is charged for delivery (shipping) specified in the transport price list. The buyer can read the price list at any time by clicking on the “Delivery and Payment” subpage.
- (Przelewy24) lub przelewem na konto bankowe Sprzedającego. The Seller issues a receipt or a VAT invoice for each sold product. Payment for the ordered goods may be made via the electronic payment system (Przelewy24) or by transfer to the Seller’s bank account.
Withdrawal from the contract
- A buyer who has concluded a distance contract has the right to withdraw from the contract without giving any reason by submitting an appropriate statement in writing, within 14 days. This deadline is a deadline and counts from the date of delivery of the goods. To meet this deadline, it is enough to send a statement before its expiry to the address of the Seller.
- In the event of withdrawal from a distance contract, the contract is considered null and void. What the parties have testified is returned unchanged, unless the change was necessary within the ordinary management.
- The return should be made immediately, not later than within 14 days. The purchased goods should be returned to the Seller’s address. The goods may not bear traces of use and should be properly secured during the shipment to the Seller.
- Complaints should be submitted to the Seller’s address or sent to the e-mail address: email@example.com.
- When submitting a complaint, the goods under complaint must be delivered to the Seller together with a proof of purchase.
- The Seller will consider the complaint within 14 days from the date of receipt of the advertised item. If the complaint is considered in favor of the Buyer – the Seller will repair or replace the advertised goods with new, full-value goods or return the value of the purchased goods.
- If the goods are inconsistent with the contract, the Buyer may demand to bring them into conformity with the contract by free repair or replacement with a new one, unless repair or replacement is impossible or requires excessive costs.
- The Buyer loses the rights specified in point 4 of this paragraph, if the does not notify the store about this fact within two months of finding the goods non-compliant with the contract. To meet the deadline, it is enough to send a notice before its expiry.
- The Seller is liable under the warranty if the defect was found within 2 years of the Product being delivered to the Buyer
- If the Buyer is not a consumer, liability under the warranty is excluded
Protection and processing of personal data
- In accordance with REGULATION OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on the protection of data) we inform about what personal data of our Users we use and on what terms.
The administrator of personal data is the Seller.
- Data Acquisition
The user browsing the website of the online store does not have to provide his personal data. We only collect traffic information such as IP address, session ID, location, etc. for analytical purposes (Google Analytics).
We obtain all personal data voluntarily – when placing an order, creating an account, sending an inquiry via the contact form, cooperation application form, e-mail message or consenting to subscribing and using the newsletter.
The Buyer, in order to fully use the Online Store, in particular to be able to purchase goods, agrees to the Seller obtaining his data. The Buyer declares that he provides the data voluntarily and that it is true. The data that is archived are – name and surname, address, e-mail address, telephone number and bank account number.
- Purposes of data processing
We process data only for purposes related to sales and communication and, in the case of a voluntary consent to receive the newsletter.
The Buyer’s data is available only to entities that participate in the activities of the Online Store:
-a hosting company that maintains our servers and stores data on these servers and on backup servers (backup)
-Przelewy24 company for the purposes of the online payment process, if the Buyer chooses such a payment option
-address data along with a telephone number or e-mail address are made available to the company delivering the order
-Governmental or authorized bodies when permitted or required by law
- The period of data processing
The Buyer’s personal data will be processed for an indefinite period, until the right to delete data is exercised or for the period required by law to store information about commercial transactions in the case of orders placed.
- The rights of the Buyer:
If the buyer no longer wants to receive the newsletter, he can change his preferences in his account settings and resign from it at any time.
The buyer may disable “cookies” in the browser settings, but this may prevent the proper functioning of the Seller’s website.
- In matters not covered by these Regulations, the provisions of generally applicable law shall apply, in particular the provisions of the Civil Code and the Act of May 30, 2014 on consumer rights.
- The Regulations do not exclude or limit any rights of the Consumer, which he is entitled to under mandatory provisions of law. In the event of a conflict between the provisions of the Regulations and the mandatory provisions of law granting rights to Consumers, these provisions shall prevail. Provisions of contracts less favorable to the consumer than the provisions of the Act on Consumer Rights are invalid, and in their place, the provisions of this Act shall apply.
- The Seller’s Regulations can be found on the store’s website in the “Regulations” tab
- Consolidation, security and making the content of the concluded contract available to the Buyer takes place through:
-making the Regulations available on the Seller’s website, in the tab at the bottom of the page visible on each side of the store.
-sending an e-mail by the Service Provider to the Buyer
-attaching the proof of purchase (receipt or invoice) by the Service Provider to shipments
- All products, patterns, photos and other graphic and text elements are the property of the store and may not be reproduced, copied, modified or used in any other way without the express consent of the Owner. It is possible to share these photos on social networks thanks to dedicated links.
- In order to use the photos in media publications, please contact us by e-mail or telephone.